On July 1st, 2020, Washington University became an Institutional Member of NCFDD, an independent organization that is nationally recognized for its provision of online research productivity, academic mentoring, and career development resources. Through our Institutional Membership, all Washington University faculty, graduate students, post-docs, and trainees can enroll in a free, Individual Membership. You can find the directions to enroll in your free individual membership below.
The Washington University institutional membership grants access to the NCFDD full suite of online support resources, including:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, & moderated writing challenges
- Monthly accountability buddy matches (by request)
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
To learn more about the resources available, please go to https://www.facultydiversity.org/membership
Enrolling In Your Free Membership
To enroll in your free Institutional Membership, complete the following steps:
- Go to http://www.facultydiversity.org/join
- Choose Washington University in St. Louis from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your Washington University email address (@wustl.edu)
- Go to your Washington University email inbox to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.
If you have any questions about the membership, please contact Cecilia Hanan Reyes, Program Coordinator, Office of the Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs and Diversity. If you have any technical questions, please email NCFDD at Membership@FacultyDiversity.org.