North Lawn, Missouri History Museum
May 1, 2018 | 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Twilight Tuesdays Concert Series | View all series dates
Get ready for another great season with Twilight Tuesdays, the Missouri History Museum’s popular, free outdoor concert series. Twilight Tuesdays takes place on the front lawn and offers spectacular musical lineups each year. Grab your blankets and lawn chairs, pack your picnic basket, and come hear some terrific music under a beautiful Forest Park sunset. Or arrive a little earlier for free pre-concert activities designed for youth and families
Tuesday, May 1: A Tribute to New Edition by Project X
Tuesday, May 8: Javier Mendoza
Tuesday, May 15: Fat Pocket
Tuesday, May 22: Queens Blvd.
Tuesday, May 29: A Tribute to Beyoncé by Taynka
Twilight Tuesday Family Zone
During each concert, kids can enjoy free face painting and a strolling magician from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. Families are also invited to step inside the Museum and play in the History Clubhouse, a space especially designed for kids where they can learn about St. Louis History in a hands-on way. Dress up in costumes, put on a puppet show, fish over the edge of a canoe, pull a steamboat whistle, and more! The History Clubhouse will remain open until 7:30 pm each concert evening.
Please note that if the concert is canceled due to weather, Family Zone activities will be canceled as well.
Parking and Public Transit
Please note that parking around the Missouri History Museum is extremely limited on Tuesday evenings. The Museum’s east lot is closed and the west lot is partially reserved for accessible parking on a first-come, first-served basis. Nearby public transit stops provide additional options.
What You Can Bring
- picnic baskets, snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages (no glass bottles, please)
- blankets and lawn chairs
- tables sized 3′-x-3′ or smaller
- dogs on leashes
- no illegal substances of any kind
- no barbecue grills (Revised Section Code 11.34.160)
- no tents
- no large umbrellas
- no unauthorized vendors allowed
- no unauthorized solicitations, sampling, giveaways, etc.
Twilight Tuesday Tips
- Parking is available in the Twin Lots just south of the Visitor Center in Forest Park. There’s also ample street parking in Forest Park itself.
- Please obey all No Parking signs. Violators may be ticketed or towed.
- Please keep valuables with you at all times or leave them at home. Valuables include purses, laptops, and GPS devices.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase from various food trucks.
- Restrooms are located inside the Museum on all three levels.
- Be respectful of those around you.
- Please don’t block sidewalks or sit or stand on landscaped areas.
- Please deposit all trash and recyclable items in the receptacles provided.
- Please leave the park and Museum grounds as nice as you found them for future visitors to enjoy.
For information about cancellations after 2pm, call the Twilight Tuesdays Information Hotline at (314) 454-3199 or listen to the iHeartMedia stations.