This year, 2022, marks the 100th anniversary of the Mound City Bar Association. In celebration of the anniversary, the Washington University Journal of Law & Policy recently published, “Celebrating the Mound City Bar Centennial; Looking back, Leading Forward,” which includes articles from prominent judges, lawyers, and professors on issues related to the Mound City Bar Association: HTTPS://JOURNALS.LIBRARY.WUSTL.EDU/LAWPOLICY/. This is the second of two programs featuring the authors. Cosponsored by the Washington University Public Interest Law & Policy Speaker Series, the Washington University Journal of Law & Policy, the Mound City Bar Association, and U.S. Arbitration & Mediation.
- Professor David Konig, Washington University School of Law
- Hon. David Mason, Judge, 22nd Circuit Court
- Professor Kim Norwood, Washington University School of Law
- Ronald Norwood, Lewis Rice, LLC
- Denise Lieberman, Missouri Voter Protection Coalition
- Sandra Moore, Advantage Capital
- Dorothy White-Coleman, White Coleman & Associates, LLC
- Hon. Lisa White Hardwick, Judge, Missouri Court of Appeals, Western District
MO MCLE 1.5 , includes 1.5 Elimination of Bias
For questions, contact Professor Karen Tokarz.