Remember the impact of HIV/AIDS on our community with a day featuring informational tables, educational workshops, and a special screening of the film deepsouth. Free and confidential HIV testing, Marketplace enrollment, health resources, and screenings will be available for the duration of the event.
- 11am-5pm – Informational tables, HIV Testing, Affordable Care Act Enrollment
- 11:30am-12:40pm – Screening of deepsouth (Lee Auditorium)
- 12:45-1:45pm – Q&A with Joshua Alexander from deepsouth (AT&T Room)
- 3-3:45pm – “30 Years of HIV” with Dr. William G. Powderly, MD, Washington University
- 4:15-5pm – HIV Breakout Session (speaker to be announced)
Organized by St. Louis Effort for AIDS, with support from ACCESS Project; Doorways; Faith Communities United; Food Outreach; HIS; I Know Campaign; Metropolitan Community Church; Missouri History Museum; NAMES Project; Places for People; Project ARK;
PROMO; SAGE of PROMO Fund; St. Louis Alumnae Chapter, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.; St. Louis Metropolitan Alumnae Chapter, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.; Washington University Infectious Disease Clinic; and Williams & Associates.