The 14th Annual Outlaw LGBTQ Legal Rights Conference, hosted by Washington University School of Law, is a two day event featuring a keynote address, panels, and networking receptions.
3:00 pm Opening Remarks
- Sarah Barger, and Shelby Saxon, Washington University, Conference Co-Chairs
- Nancy Staudt, Dean and Howard and Caroline Cayne Distinguished Professor of Law, Washington University
3:15 pm Thompson Coburn Lead OUTLoud Awards Presentation
3:30 pm Lathrop Gage Keynote Address
- Sharon McGowan, Chief Strategy Officer and Legal Director, Lambda Legal, The Fight to Serve: Challenging Trump’s Transgender Military Ban (& More)
4:15 pm – Regulating Queerness: Gender Identity, First Amendment, Religion, and Politics – panel
- Sharon McGowan, Chief Strategy Officer and Legal Director, Lambda Legal
- Scott Skinner-Thompson, Associate Professor of Law, University of Colorado
- Adrienne Davis, Vice Provost and William M. Van Cleve Professor of Law, Washington University (prior OUTLaw OUTLoud awardee)
- Greg Magarian, Thomas and Karole Greene Professor of Law, Washington University, moderator
5:30 pm Sandberg Phoenix & von Gontard Networking Reception
7:30 Dinner (invitation only)
9:30 pm Night OUT in the Grove
For more information on the conference and a more detailed schedule click here.